DLNA PlayTo plugin for Jellyfin 10.8.0.0
- DLNA logging between server and client.
- Ability to handle non-standard and invalid xml device responses.
- SSDP Packet Tracing
- Restrict UDP ports to a specific range
- Auto create simple dlna profiles from device detection.
- Basic Photo slideshow implementation.
- Discovery broadcasts become less frequent once devices are located.
- Much faster detection of devices.
- Real time setting changes.
- If DLNA server plugin is loaded, any client details are shared to help aid in better playback.
Enables dlna play to debugging.
Sets the initial ssdp client discovery interval time (in seconds). Once a device has been detected, this discovery interval will drop to ClientNotificationInterval seconds.
Sets the continuous ssdp client discovery interval time (in seconds).
Sets the amount of time given for the device to respond in ms.
Sets the USERAGENT that is sent to devices.
Sets the frequency of the device polling (ms).
Sets the command queue processing frequency.
Sets the friendly name that is used.
Enables/disables network discovery. Used with StaticDevices.
Lists the static devices to be instantiated on the system.
The amount of time each photo will appear on screen before the next one is auto-loaded.