OSX security related tools
- OSX collector - for forensic analysis
- OSX auditor - for forensic analysis
- MIDAS - Mac Intrusion Detection Analysis System
- Santa - binary whitelisting/blacklisting system
- Masochist - framework for creating XNU based rootkits
- Class-dump - command-line utility to dump Objective-C runtime information
- Mach inject - Inter process code injection for MacOS
- Task vaccine - similar to mach inject
- Hopper - Hopper disassembler (not free)
- Mach-O diff - mach-o diffing tool
- Mac4n6 - A collection of OS X and iOS forensic artifacts
- XGuardian scanner - Security Scanner for OSX
- osquery - cross-platform tool for data collection and forensic analysis
- stronghold - Easily configure MacOS security settings from the terminal.
- BlockBlock - BlockBlock continually monitors common persistence locations and displays an alert whenever a persistent component is added to the OS.
- Dylib Hijack Scanner - Simple utility that will scan your computer for applications that are either susceptible to dylib hijacking or have been hijacked.
- KextViewer - View all modules on that are loaded in the OS kernel.
- KnockKnock - See what's persistently installed on your Mac.
- LinkLiar - Link-Layer MAC spoofing GUI for macOS.
- LockDown - Open-source tool for El Capitan that audits and remediates security configuration settings.
- MalwareBytes - Malwarebytes crushes the growing threat of Mac malware, so you are protected and your machine keeps running silky smooth. Cybersecurity smart enough for the Mac.
- OverSight - Monitor mic and webcam, alerting you when the internal mic is activated, or whenever a process accesses the webcam.
- RansomWhere? - Ransomware Detection.
- TaskExplorer - Explore all processes running on your Mac with TaskExplorer.
- What's Your Sign? - Adds menu item to Finder.app to display the cryptographic signing information for any file.
- FSMonitor - Monitor all changes in the file system
iOS security related tools
A collection of ios security related resources
- IDB - iOS App Security Assessment Tool
- iRET - iOS Reverse Engineering Toolkit
- DVIA - Damn Vulnerable iOS App for learning
- LibiMobileDevice - A cross-platform protocol library to communicate with iOS devices
- Needle - iOS App Pentesting Tool
- PhoenixPwn - Jailbreak for 9.3.5 32-bit devices.
Other Awesome Lists
Other amazingly awesome lists can be found in the awesome-awesomeness list.
Your contributions are always welcome!