- OSX collector - Forensic analysis.
- OSX auditor - Forensic analysis.
- mac_apt - macOS Artifact Parsing Tool for forensic analysis.
- MIDAS - macOS Intrusion Detection Analysis System.
- Santa - Binary whitelisting/blacklisting system.
- Masochist - Framework for creating XNU based rootkits.
- Class-dump - Command-line utility to dump Objective-C runtime information.
- Mach inject - Inter process code injection for macOS.
- Task vaccine - Similar to mach inject.
- Hopper - Hopper disassembler (not free).
- Mach-O diff - Mach-o diffing tool.
- Mac4n6 - A collection of macOS and iOS forensic artifacts.
- XGuardian scanner - Security Scanner for macOS.
- Crashwalk - Bucket and triage on-disk crashes
- osquery - Cross-platform tool for data collection and forensic analysis.
- stronghold - Easily configure macOS security settings from the terminal.
- BlockBlock - BlockBlock continually monitors common persistence locations and displays an alert whenever a persistent component is added to the OS.
- Dylib Hijack Scanner - Simple utility that will scan your computer for applications that are either susceptible to dylib hijacking or have been hijacked.
- KextViewer - View all modules on that are loaded in the OS kernel.
- KnockKnock - See what's persistently installed on your Mac.
- LinkLiar - Link-Layer MAC spoofing GUI for macOS.
- LockDown - Open-source tool for El Capitan that audits and remediates security configuration settings.
- MalwareBytes - Malwarebytes crushes the growing threat of Mac malware, so you are protected and your machine keeps running silky smooth. Cybersecurity smart enough for the Mac.
- OverSight - Monitor mic and webcam, alerting you when the internal mic is activated, or whenever a process accesses the webcam.
- RansomWhere? - Ransomware Detection.
- TaskExplorer - Explore all processes running on your Mac with TaskExplorer.
- What's Your Sign? - Adds menu item to Finder.app to display the cryptographic signing information for any file.
- FSMonitor - Monitor all changes in the file system.
- Pareto Security - A MenuBar app to automatically audit your Mac for basic security hygiene.
A collection of ios security related resources
- IDB - iOS App Security Assessment Tool
- iRET - iOS Reverse Engineering Toolkit
- DVIA - Damn Vulnerable iOS App for learning
- LibiMobileDevice - A cross-platform protocol library to communicate with iOS devices
- Needle - iOS App Pentesting Tool
- imobax - iOS Mobile Backup Extractor
- iMessage Fuzzing - iMessage fuzzing tools from Google's Project Zero
AppCritique - iOS App Security Assessment Tool
- PhoenixPwn - Jailbreak for 9.3.5 32-bit devices.
Other Awesome Lists
Other amazingly awesome lists can be found in the awesome-awesomeness list.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.