Codecov provides highly integrated tools to group, merge, archive and compare coverage reports.
- Upload coverage reports from your CI builds.
- Codecov merges all builds and languages into one beautiful, coherent report.
- See this data overlaid via our browser extension with Sourcegraph.
Are you desiring an on-prem install? Please see https://codecov.io/enterprise
Do you have fewer than 5 users in your org + private repos? You can sign up for free at https://codecov.io/
When Codecov merges your uploads it keeps track of the CI provider (inc. build details) and user specified context, e.g.
#newcode. Learn more here
Through Codecov's Browser Extension reports overlay directly in GitHub UI to assist in code review via Sourcegraph. See more here
Highly detailed pull request comments and customizable commit statuses will improve your team's workflow and code coverage incrementally.
File backed configuration all through the
- Do you merge multiple uploads to the same commit? Yes
- Do you support multiple languages in the same project? Yes
- Can you group coverage reports by project and/or test type? Yes
- How does pricing work? Only paid users can view reports and post statuses/comments.
Pricing and setup
Use Codecov's standard plan with all features and unlimited private repositories
- All Codecov features
- Unlimited private repositories
- Unlimited commits
- Email support