CodeScene identifies and prioritizes technical debt based on how the organization works with the code.
- Prioritize development hotspots and get a Code Health measure on the hotspots.
- Integrates with GitHub checks to supervise hotspots in pull requests.
- Explore the efficiency of your organization with respect to Conway’s Law.
- Detect sub-systems with low team autonomy that become productivity bottlenecks.
- Measure the off-boarding risk when a key developer leaves the project.
CodeScene is a business intelligence tool for code. As such, CodeScene covers both technical analyses as well as organizational information like team coupling in code and key personnel dependencies. CodeScene's sweet spot is to prioritize technical debt based on the likely business impact. CodeScene also act as a quality gate to supervise the code health of hotspots in pull requests. Our novel visualizations make all this information easily accessible to all stakeholders.
CodeScene lets you analyse code in multiple repositories and supports all major programming languages.
CodeScene is a tactical tool that helps you base your decisions on data. The analyses have evolved from the book Software Design X-Rays: Fix Technical Debt with Behavioral Code Analysis.
Pricing and setup
Analyze up to 5 open-source projects for free
Unlimited number of Git repositories in an analysis$249 $124.50 $249 / month$2,690 $1,345 $2,690 / year
Up to 50 active authors in the codebase.$499 $249.50 $499 / month$5,390 $2,695 $5,390 / year
Up to 100 active authors in the codebase.$999 $499.50 $999 / month$10,790 $5,395 $10,790 / year
Up to 500 active authors in the codebase.$4,999 $2,499.50 $4,999 / month$53,990 $26,995 $53,990 / year
Unlimited number of Git repositories in an analysis
- Up to 25 active authors in the codebase.
- Max 30,000 commits per project
- Max 25 active authors
- Unlimited number of Git repositories in an analysis