Pull Request Quantifier
A highly customizable framework to quantify a pull request within a repository context.
- Counts pull request changes with high accuracy
- Uses git history to provide a repository level context to the pull request
- Provides customizations through a yaml file for fine grained behavior control
The app labels pull requests with a size and posts a comment with accurate change summary. Encourage developers in your repository to make small changes at a time.
Why small changes matter:
- Time to review is less.
- Bugs are more likely to be detected.
- Share knowledge efficiently, small portions can always be assimilated better.
- Release fast to production. Small changes are always more likely to be reviewed faster with less iterations and therefore they can be released faster.
- Exercise your mind to divide big problems into smaller ones.